Echo Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the clansite of the Echo Squad!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Want to Join? Make a topic Here!
Thanks for visiting us!
Wonna challenge us? Make a topic Here!
Happy Holiday's want's Echo Squad!
Latest topics
» my application
Again i want to join EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:53 pm by ally29

» xDANG3Rx topic!
Again i want to join EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:28 pm by ally29

» Vladmiracle Application
Again i want to join EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:30 am by Vladmiracle

» Tronk's application
Again i want to join EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:55 pm by Tronk

» OMFG wants to challenge you
Again i want to join EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:25 am by filipaero

» !00%Awesomeness application
Again i want to join EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm by |Fridg3|

» can i join?. 100%Awesomeness
Again i want to join EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:20 pm by Lollittaja

» LamPwnz Application
Again i want to join EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 am by Ivek

» Sephix wants to join
Again i want to join EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 pm by Sephix

Similar topics
Player of the Month!
January's Again i want to join Potm2 Ally29
Donation Button
Donate Now!
Games we play!
We play: Again i want to join Battlefield_heroes3
No Cheat
Again i want to join AntiCheat

Again i want to join

Go down 
+2
Jablan
|Fridg3|
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Again i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi im wolwlogan again after test i want to join ivek said to make a new topic.
My BFH name is wolwlogan
İ mostly play with royaal soldier loray_the_hero lvl21 k/d=1.6 and also sometimes for fun with national comando wolwylogan
xfire: wolwylogan
Back to top Go down
|Fridg3|
Echo Squad Member
|Fridg3|

Echo Points : 364

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:17 pm

The forum needs a "Why" , and then you shoudnt put up
I would like to join cuz i want to play clanwars. plus put up that you must have a mic!
~Fridge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

everybody knows why i want, when i want, what i want, for what i want to join and i dont think that i must write about it, I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO WRITE AND I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO WRITE DONT CORRECT MY MISTAKES AND ALSO I DONT TALKD OR I DONT WRITE TO YOU DONT MESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&+#''WOLWLOGAN''#+&
Back to top Go down
Jablan
Admin
Jablan

Echo Points : 447

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:11 am

lol rage
Back to top Go down
http://echo-squad.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:45 am

:@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 am

................................................../\.............................................../\
................................................./..\.............................................//\\____
................................................/.../............................................(.........(O)_____o
.............................................../.../............................................(.............._____/
..............................................(...(............................................(............._____/
...............................................\...\_____________________(.............)
................................................(.............................................................)
................................................(.............................................................)
................................................(............................................................)
.................................................\...(........)....................................(........)
..................................................\._(___)__________________..(......)
....................................................../\.....\....................................../\.....\
...................................................../..\.....\..................................../..\.....\
..................................................../.....\.....\................................./....\.....\
.................................................../...../.\.....\.............................../...../\.....\
................................................../...../...\.....\............................./...../..\.....\
................................................./...../.....\.....\.........................../...../....\.....\
................................................/...../.......\......\......................../......\.....\......\

WOLWLOGAN

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:59 am

IT's MY SİGNATURE NOW FOR ALL FORUMS
Back to top Go down
|Fridg3|
Echo Squad Member
|Fridg3|

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Dude i think you wont join now cause of rage on foroum and spam.
~Fridge
Back to top Go down
Alex47

Alex47

Echo Points : 444

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 pm

If that raging 8 year old kid joins..Ima lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 pm

how old are you and what the problem why are you all messing up there i m tring to join nearly mount and i realy dont care about you i only care about my friends

................................................../\.............................................../\
................................................./..\.............................................//\\____
................................................/.../............................................(.........(O)_____o
.............................................../.../............................................(.............._____/
..............................................(...(............................................(............._____/
...............................................\...\_____________________(.............)
................................................(............................................................)
.................................................\...(........)....................................(........)
..................................................\._(___)__________________..(......)
....................................................../\.....\....................................../\.....\
...................................................../..\.....\..................................../..\.....\
..................................................../.....\.....\................................./....\.....\
.................................................../...../.\.....\.............................../...../\.....\
................................................../...../...\.....\............................./...../..\.....\
................................................./...../.....\.....\.........................../...../....\.....\
................................................/...../.......\......\......................../......\.....\......\

Back to top Go down
|Fridg3|
Echo Squad Member
|Fridg3|

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Alex are around 30
Im around 25 , so we are mature...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:01 am

but im 15 and all my frriends are nearly there
Back to top Go down
Alex47

Alex47

Echo Points : 444

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:10 am

I'm 13 years old tbh.. :p
Back to top Go down
|Fridg3|
Echo Squad Member
|Fridg3|

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:37 pm

ohh gz 15 yrs old but when age count but spam and raging are just useless >.<
that dog i mean thats just spam and faaaaaaaaar to big siggy...
~Fridge
Back to top Go down
SnikendeUllteppe
Echo Squad Member
SnikendeUllteppe

Echo Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:06 pm

If you watch his posts, and the bad English spelling, you may think his 8..
Back to top Go down
Ivek
Admin
Ivek

Echo Points : 686

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:55 pm

guys take a break. Wolf listen on the testing you were pretty bad, BUT you will have a 2. chance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:27 pm

but you know on your server my ping is high and i cant damage any one because of it what will be in that case? and sorry for my prevous posts i was angry that moment Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ally29

ally29

Echo Points : 495

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:59 am

Ok guys... stop argueing abt his age and carry on pwning the BF.... He just wants to join our clan... and he is been waiting long enough now
wolwologan all the best on your 2nd trial.... hope u really do well this time...

OFF TOPIC :
For ping Problems... try reducing your graphic resolution... e.g. if it is high then make it medium... reduce it one bit at a time.. and see if it works.. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:08 am

OK thanks a lot Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ally29

ally29

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 am

and one more request... plzz change your sig or reduce the size.. its taking loads of forum space... srry for the inconvience caused.. Smile
Back to top Go down
|Fridg3|
Echo Squad Member
|Fridg3|

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 pm

As ally said too big o.O maybe just add a little tuny dog instead... :p
Back to top Go down
Ivek
Admin
Ivek

Echo Points : 686

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:54 pm

You can be tested Saturday and Sunday again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:09 pm

ok thx.................... and i will made it little but how can i make a signiture i cant understand??

WOLWLOGAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:50 pm

now after test do you think that i can join?
did i played well?

WOLWLOGAN
Back to top Go down
ally29

ally29

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 am

Isnt the test supposed to be TODAY and TOMORROW !!! ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again i want to join   Again i want to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Again i want to join
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next